TPU-AP-500 is multi-purpose Thermoplastic Polyurethane Hot Melting Transfer Adherent Powder. Extra-fine-ground TPU-500-AP specifically helps plastisol transfer to bond onto Cotton, Nylon, Acetate Rayon, Polyester, PVC and finely woven synthetics.
- For Plastisol Heat Transfer, TPU-500-AP is simply sprinked on the transfer after printing. Once fused, the treated transfer can be applied to al textil substrates. TPU-500-AP will not cause discoloration or shinkage. Transfer remains permanently bonded under normal washing and drying conditions.
- For Foil Transfer Adhesive. In order to imporve adhesion, flexibility. abrasion resistance, and washability, TPU-500-AP may be added by 10-15't% of standard Fusion 180 plastisol.
- For Solvent Ink Heat Transfer, TPU-500-AP can be used as backing adhesive to apply multi-color solvent ink print of proces color print for nylon, polyester, and other hard to adhere substrates.
- Colors remain bright.
- Fine lines don't get lost or pulled off.
- Ready to use.
- Provides durable and tenacious bond.