Schedule your demonstration with Quality Screen Supply to learn how IR26 saves money in reclaim.
INK & STAIN REMOVER
Dilute with water 50/50 to cut costs in screen reclaim
Performance: Use as a powerful non-hazardous ink and stain remover
Applications:: Reduce shop chemicals and recycling costs by using IR26 diluted with water to clean squeegees
Versitile: Recommended to clean solvent-based, UV-cured & textile inks
- Flash Point>200°F
- Low foam & odor and can be used for manual or automatic cleaning
- Can be mixed with Remove ER products and used as one-step ink & stencil remover solution
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Emulsifies for easy water rinsing and avoids formation of ghost images
- High efficiency formula reduces product consumption
- Universal performance reduces the need for multiple ink removers
- Can be reapplied after stencil removal to reduce ghost images
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Use a spatula to scrape excess ink from screen. Apply the product to squeegee side of screen. Use non-abrasive brush to scrub both sides of the screen until the ink is liquefied. Starting from the bottom, rinse ink residue from the screen with water.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Before using, refer to the appropriate Safety Data Sheets.
Technical Data Sheet