- Direct printing -Great body
- Medium to dark colored garments -Made with non-migrating pigments
- 100% Cotton garments
- Cotton/polyester, 100% polyester & Nylon garments
- Great body
- Made with non-migrating pigments
- Maintains viscosity during runs
- High opacity for great coverage
Non-Phthalate Plastisol (Midori Series)
- Low Bleed (LB) inks are formulated to be directly printed onto medium to dark colored, cotton/polyester blends,100% polyester & nylon garments. These inks provide great coverage and have a creamy body unlike most bleed resistant inks, therefore making the ease of printing more simple. Please note that tightly woven nylon garments will require a nylon additive for adhesion.
- Bleed Resistance: Great
- Opacity: High
- Storage: Ideally 65 to 80 F. Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Mesh: 86-160 (34 to 62 threads per cm)
- Stencil: Any direct emulsion or capillary film.
- Wet on Wet Printing: Can be printed wet-on-wet to increase production.
- Modifications: To reduce viscosity use Curable Reducer (I10-9906), improve stretch use G&S Base (I10-1020), puff use Puff Additive (I10-9903), extend color use Soft-hand Base (I10-0111) & for suede puff or dulling use Suede Additive (I10-9907).
- Squeegee Hardness & Angle: Medium to hard at a 45 degree angle.
- Flashing: 700ºF for 9 seconds, just enough for the surface to be tack free.Squeegee Blade: Sharp.
- Fusion/Curing: 260F/127C to 325F/163C for 1 to 1 ½ minutes. Oven temperature can be increased and dwell time decreased. For heat presses use 390 F/195 C for 8 seconds.
- Wash-up: Any plastisol cleaner.
- Special Notes: PVC inks are thermoplastic compounds that require heat to fuse or cure. If ink rubs off on a white cloth or cracks, temperature and/or dwell time should be increased. Do not dry clean and always test on fabric to be printed.