- Direct printing
- White or light colored garments
- 100% Cotton garments
- Cotton/Polyester, Acrylic & Polyester garments (with LB underlay)
- Low build-up
- Easily releases from the screen
- Very soft hand
Non-Phthalate Plastisol (Midori Series)
- All Purpose (AP) inks are formulated to be directly printed onto white or light colored, 100% cotton garments. AP inks can also be used on dark colored garments if an underlay is used; this is the suggested method for dark colored shirts to achieve a soft hand.
- Bleed Resistance: None
- Opacity: Low to Medium
- Storage: Ideally 65 to 80 F. Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Mesh: 110-305 (43 to 120 threads per cm)
- Stencil: Any direct emulsion or capillary film.
- Wet on Wet Printing: Can be printed wet-on-wet to increase production.
Modifications: To reduce viscosity use Curable Reducer (I10-9906), improve stretch use G&S Base
- Modifications: To reduce viscosity use Curable Reducer (I10-9906), improve stretch use G&S Base (I10-1020), puff use Puff Additive (I10-9903), extend color use Soft-hand Base (I10-0111) & for suede puff or dulling use Suede Additive (I10-9907).
- Squeegee Hardness & Angle: Medium to hard at a 45 degree angle.
- Flashing: 700ºF for 3-5 seconds, just enough for the surface to be tack free.Squeegee Blade: Sharp.
- Fusion/Curing: 325 F/163 C for 1 to 1 ½ minutes. Oven temperature can be increased and dwell time decreased. For heat presses use 390 F/195 C for 8 seconds.
- Wash-up: Any plastisol cleaner.
- Special Notes: PVC inks are thermoplastic compounds that require heat to fuse or cure. If ink rubs off ona white cloth or cracks, temperature and/or dwell time should be increased. Do not dry clean and alwaystest on fabric to be printed.